Dr. Tim Lane
- Previous experience as a pathology laboratory owner
- Associate professor at Charles Darwin University (2013- 2015) -Teaching Haematology Morphology
Dr Tim Lane is a doctor with a difference. He has had extensive exposure to the pathology industry and the private health services. Dr Tim spent many years as the owner and managing director of several pathology laboratories during his medical training.
His passion for healthcare has led him across Australia from Darwin to Bundaberg, to Cairns. He was an associate professor at the Charles Darwin University teaching haematology morphology. His business experience in the healthcare industry ensures he is acutely aware of the patient experience and the importance of a patient-centric healthcare model in 2020.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Medical Science)
- Masters of Business Administration, (MBA)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Flinders University
- Associate professor at Charles Darwin University (2013- 2015) – Teaching Haematology morphology
Dr Tim Lane has a very down to earth but systematic approach to his consults. He understands the sensitive nature of men’s health conditions