Catharine Nixon R.N
Clinical Operations Manager | Registered Nurse
- Highly experienced registered nurse with a global career
- Passion for wellness and vitality
- Clinical and commercial healthcare operations manager
- Bachelor of Nursing: Australian Catholic University 1996-1999
- EAR accreditation at The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP): Issued Dec 2015
In my experience, it takes a 360-degree lens to most effectively strategize, build, and execute the fundamentals required to deliver healthcare that not only succeeds but thrives.
Catharine Nixon RN is a highly experienced Registered Nurse whos career has spanned over many continents over several decades.
She began her healthcare career at the age of 15 and after a successful 25 year journey traversing healthcare in diverse clinical and commercial health roles she has developed an innate understanding of what it takes to create a consumer-centric healthcare business whereby the patients needs come before everything else.
A defining part of her healthcare career was playing an integral role over almost a decade growing one of Australias most successful franchised sleep healthcare brands, ResSleep, acquired by a multinational MedTech company at year 5.
During this 8-year period, she was a National Operations Manager for a network of 25 remote sleep clinic sites, an external team of specialist sleep physicians and sleep technician contractors, an external call center alongside becoming a franchisee operating 2 sleep clinics.
Over the years I have mastered the art of active listening, the ease to interact with people, developed skills to build awesome teams, alongside the know-how of how to successfully connect commercial and clinical.
She now turns her attention to the Vityl healthcare platform and co-ordinates thousands of consultations each year and manages the care of patients across Australia.
Many patients know her personally and her friendly demeanour is always welcomed during their clinical journey towards recovery.
- National Operations Manager: ResSleep
- Franchisee owner of 2 ResSleep clinics
- Branch manager and clinical nurse specialist at ResMed: London
- Registered Nurse at the London Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS foundation trust
- Registered Nurse at Princess Alexander Hospital