Dr. Richard Marston – GP, MBBS Hons1 FRACGP
General Practitioner, FRACGP
Richard Marston, VR GP, is a registered specialist and general practitioner from Perth, Australia.
Special Interests: chronic disease management
Dr Richard Marston is an experienced General Practitioner treating sexual health with Vityl.
Since completing his study at University of Cambridge in the UK, Dr Richard worked as a Foundation Doctor at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn, United Kingdom, and in General Practice at St Mary’s General Practice in Southampton, England.
Upon moving to Australia, Dr Richard became a full member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and has since been treating patients in General Practice from Western Australia.
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency – AHPRA, registered member
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – fellowship, FRACGP certificate
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – full membership.
- University of Oxford, England [Bachelor of Biochemistry] – 2006
- University of Oxford, England [Master of Biochemistry, First Class Honors] – 2007
- University of Cambridge, England [MB BChir – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery] – 2012