Nurse Practitioner; Diabetes Educator
Ryan holds a post graduate degree in Diabetes Education and Management. He is a Credentialed Diabetes Educator and maintains a full membership with the Australian Diabetes Educators Association.
Ryan has worked at the Alfred Hospital, a regional hospital in Victoria as a Clinical Nurse Consultant in Diabetes Education. He was also a Diabetes Coordinator and Advisor for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world at their satellite office in Melbourne.
Ryan has training in oncology, haematology and chemotherapy nursing at Peter MacCallum Centre and has worked as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager in some tertiary referring hospitals in Melbourne’s southeast.
Ryan also conducts several Diabetes Clinics around southeast Melbourne.
At Vityl, Ryan works as a Nurse Practitioner helping our patients understand and manage their chronic illnesses.
- Flinders University, Adelaide – Master of Nursing (Diabetes Management and Education)
- Flinders University, Adelaide – Master of Nurse Practitioner
- The Australian College of Nursing, NSW – Immunisation Course for Registered Nurses
- Deakin University, Melbourne – Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education, Credentialed Diabetes Educator
- Peter McCallum Cancer Institute, Chemotherapy Modules 1 and 2
- Deakin University, Melbourne – Overseas Registered Nurse Training
- Davao Doctor’s College, Philippines – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- AHPRA (Australia Health Professionals Registration Agency) – Registered
- ADEA (Association of Diabetes Educator in Australia) – Full Member – CDE
- ANMF (Australian Nursing and Midwife Federation) – Member